Topics I cover (or plan to cover 😅) include:
- The design and implementation of:
- Web servers.
- Non-browser user agents such as curl.
- Middleware such as HTTP gateways, caches and the like.
- Web apps.
- Network and information security at all layers of the web stack.
- Authentication and authorization in web apps.
- The internals of the major browser engines in use today: Chromium, WebKit, Gecko.
- The protocols: HTTP, TLS, DNS, and others from the W3C and IETF.
- The economic characteristics of the Web and their impact on technology.
> View Page Source
Feel free to connect with me on various social media sites: